Have you been taking a course of Antibiotics?
Or are you suffering from medically diagnosed IBS, constipation, flatulence, bloating, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, bad breath or atopic dermatitis? It may be a good idea to take a probiotic to give your digestive system a healthy boost of friendly bacteria.
Why use Caruso’s Alive Probiotic?
Probiotics found in Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may be used to improve gut micro-flora and improve the balance within the intestines. Probiotics may influence the health and wellbeing of the host, through modulation of the immune system and the promotion of the overall health of the digestive tract.
Powerful, high potency probiotic now available!
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic is a powerful, high potency multi-probiotic blend of live friendly bacteria. It contains 25 billion friendly bacteria in every capsule. Caruso’s Alive Probiotic contains three important probiotic strains. Combined they replenish crucial friendly bacteria that may be weakened or missing in your intestine. These probiotics may assist in the management of: medically diagnosed IBS, constipation, flatulence, bloating, stomach cramps, diarrhoea, abdominal pain and bad breath.
For your immune system and urinary tract
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may help support and maintain the health of your immune system. It may also help keep a balance of friendly intestinal bacteria in your gut and help support the health of the female urinary tract. If you’ve been taking a course of antibiotics, a probiotic like Caruso’s Alive Probiotic may assist with maintaining normal, healthy intestinal flora. And as a bonus, Caruso’s Alive Probiotic does not have to be stored in your refrigerator,* so it is ideal for travellers and is also suitable for vegetarians.
Caruso’s Alive Probiotic has been formulated for:
- Medically diagnosed IBS
- Flatulence & bloating
- Bad breath
- Atopic dermatitis
- Support of the immune system
- Management of allergies
Who would use Caruso’s Alive Probiotic?
- Those who have taken antibiotics
- Those suffering with bad breath, flatulence, bloating and constipation
- IBS sufferers
- Those who alternate between constipation and diarrhoea
- Those suffering from the symptoms of lactose intolerance
- Women with recurrent urinary tract infections
- Those who need help managing food sensitivities and allergies
- Elderly people who find that their digestive function has decreased with ageing *Store below 25ºC. Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your Healthcare Professional.