- 100g cooked prawns (can substitute with chicken or tofu)
- 100g rocket leaves
- 1 x mango
- 1x avocado
- 50g raw macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1 x lime (squeezed)
- 2 x tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 – 2 long red chilies
1) Mix lime juice, olive oil and chili together in bowl as the dressing.
2) Cut mango and avocado into similar sized pieces.
3) In bowl place rocket, then add prawns, mango, avocado and dressing. Stir gently to avoid bruising the mango and avocado.
4) Sprinkle with macadamia nuts when serving.