- 2 eggs
- 1 small bunch chives, snipped
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 slices of rye bread, toasted
- Beat together eggs and chives with a little seasoning.
- Heat oil in pan, then soften spring onion for a few mins.
- Add tomatoes and warm through, then pour in egg
- Cook over a low heat, stirring, until eggs are just set.
- Pile over toast.
Notes: If you would like to have your bread for lunch you can remove the rye bread from this recipe.