– 1 avocado, large
– 1 garlic clove
– 1 onion, brown, small
– 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
– Juice of ½ lemon
– 1 pinch sea salt, to taste
– 1 pinch pepper, ground, to taste
– Optional: very ripe tomato or small chopped chilli
– Mash all ingredients together, either by hand or very briefly in a blender or food processor. It should have some texture and not be processed into a smooth paste
– As an alternative, add 1 small, very ripe tomato and/or 1 small chopped chilli for variation.
Notes: Can be used as a salad dressing, as a dip with carrot and celery sticks or added to sandwiches.