- 250g cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20ml extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 125 g of Salmon
- Place cauliflower and garlic in a steamer over a large saucepan of boiling water. Steam for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
- Place cauliflower and garlic in a food processor.
- Process, adding oil in a thin stream, until smooth.
- Place the salmon, skin-side up, on a chopping board and sprinkle with sea salt flakes. This helps crisp the skin.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook salmon, skin-side down, for 4-5 minutes depending on thickness.
- Turn and cook for 3-4 minutes.
Notes: You can cook the cauliflower mash in bulk just times the ingredients by six. Alternatively pick any protein of your choice.