Sugar Detox Recipe: Chicken Veggie Stir-Fry
10th August, 2016
- 125g lean chicken thigh strips
- 1/4 red sliced capsicum
- 1/4 green sliced capsicum
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 chopped spring onions
- 1/2 chopped eggplant
- 1 handful mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon chopped lemongrass
- Fry the chicken strips in a few drops of olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Combine with the carrot, eggplant, capsicum, onion and beans and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the lemongrass, mushrooms to the stir-fry and simmer for 2 minutes.
Notes: For more variation substitute the chicken with beef or lamb strips. You can serve it with brown rice or rye bread if you choose to.