Why use Caruso's Bilberry?
The sensitive tissues of your eyes may be particularly vulnerable to free radicals and this is why antioxidants play such important roles in maintaining eye health. Caruso’s Bilberry also contains the antioxidants Lutein and Zeaxanthin. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are both found in the macula and retina of your eye and are important for maintaining healthy eye function, macular and retinal health, and assitance with light variation adaption and night vision.
Caruso's Bilberry has been formulated for:
• Maintaining eye health and protecting the eye from free radical damage
• Macular health
• Maintaining the health and function of the retina
• Supporting night vision
• Helping with glare and eyestrain
Who would benefit from using Caruso's Bilberry?
• Those who regularly use digital devices and suffer from associated symptoms such as eyestrain and soreness
• Those wishing to support the health and function of their eyes
• Those who spend a lot of time outdoors and wish to protect their eyes from the damaging effects of the sun
• Those who wish to protect their eyes from free radical damage