Cartilage is the rubbery tissue that acts as a cushion between the bones of joints. Glucosamine is the precursor molecule for compounds called glycosaminoglycans which are a major component of cartilage and synovial fluid. Mild forms of Osteoarthritis (OA), the most common type of arthritis, occurs by the gradual wear and tear and loss of cartilage in the joints resulting in friction between the bones, leading to joint pain and swelling.
Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 contains a Bio-fermented Glucosamine Sulfate using the latest innovative technology, to create a plant based fermented Glucosamine called Glucosalive®. Utilising the most researched form of Glucosamine Sulfate, Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500 provides relief from the symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis such as joint pain and inflammation, poor joint mobility and joint swelling. Unlike shellfish derived Glucosamines, Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 is suitable for use for people with a shellfish allergy, vegetarians and vegans.
Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500 Health Indications:
- Relieve symptoms of mild Osteoarthritis
- Helps maintain and support healthy joint cartilage
- Reduce or relieves mild joint aches and pains
- Helps enhance joint health, mobility and flexibility
- Decrease mild joint stiffness, inflammation and swelling
Who would use Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500?
- Anyone suffering from mild Osteoarthritis
- Anyone wishing to support overall joint health and mobility
- Active people who suffer from mild joint pain
- Those with swelling, joint tenderness and articular pain
- Those with shellfish allergies or vegetarians/vegans who are suffering with mild Osteoarthritis