Bio-fermented Glucosamine Sulfate to assist joint pain and inflammation
Why use Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500?
With over 1.3 million Australians suffering from osteoarthritis, it is no surprise that glucosamine is one of the most used complimentary medicines in the western world. Most glucosamine is derived from shellfish which means that vegetarians, vegans and those with shellfish allergies are not able to use them. Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500 is a 1 a day bio-fermented Glucosamine Sulfate, making it suitable for vegetarians, vegans and those with an allergy to shellfish. Bio-fermented Glucosamine is manufactured using the latest innovative technology, utilising a patented process, whereby non-genetically modified bacteria act upon a plant based fermentation medium. This produces eco-friendly Glucosamine called GlucosAlive™. Caruso's Glucosamine 1500 targets the pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis sufferers and provides protection for cartilage and joints which may help improve the general health of joints.
Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500 is for the symptomatic relief of:
- Joint pain and inflammation
- Poor joint mobility
- Joint swelling
Customers who would use Caruso’s Glucosamine 1500:
- Vegetarians and vegans suffering from osteoarthritis.
- Those with shellfish allergies suffering with osteoarthritis
- Anyone wishing to support overall joint health and mobility
- Those with sporting injuries such as swelling and joint pain
- Those with swelling, joint tenderness and articular pain