Caruso’s King Krill 1000 is a convenient source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids, providing 1000mg of odourless krill oil in each capsule. Krill oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill species Euphausia superba which is a rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
The Omega-3 Fatty Acids EPA and DHA have been shown to support the health and function of the cardiovascular system. They may also support the health of the nervous system, helping to support cognitive function and brain health.
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 has anti-inflammatory action and therefore may assist with the pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation of joints associated with mild osteoarthritis. Being a rich source of Omega-3 it also helps to support the health of the eyes by maintaining retinal function and supporting vision development.
A new low temperature manufacturing technology has led to an almost taste and odour free krill oil that is used in Caruso's King Krill 1000. The capsules are the same size as a standard Fish Oil capsule, but without the fishy aftertaste.
The Omega-3 Index:
The Omega-3 Index is a measure of the good Omega-3 Fatty Acids in your blood stream. Krill oil has been shown to improve the Omega-3 index of your blood.
Caruso’s King Krill 1000 Health Benefits:
- Relieves symptoms of mild forms of Osteoarthritis
- Maintains heart and cardiovascular system health
- Helps support the nervous system and brain health
- Helps maintain eye health
Who would use Caruso’s King Krill 1000?
- Anyone wanting to take a convenient source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Anyone wanting to maintain healthy eyes, brain, and nervous system
- Anyone wishing to support their cardiovascular system
- Anyone wishing to improve the pain and inflammation associated with mild Osteoarthritis
- Anyone wanting a Krill oil supplement that has no fishy odour or aftertaste