Rich in Omega 3!
Why use Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1000?
Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1000 has a wide array of benefits and may help with osteoarthritis symptoms, heart health, brain and nervous system support, and many other health concerns. Omega 3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids which the human body cannot make. Omega 3 fatty acids make up the primary structure of the cell membrane. It is well known that populations who consume large amounts of Omega 3 from fish sources have fewer health concerns than people who consume low levels of fish as the Omega 3 fatty acids are beneficial for an array of positive health effects.
Each capsule of Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1,000 contains 1,000mg of odourless, deep sea Fish Oil, rich in Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids. The Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids in Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1,000 are beneficial for maintaining general health and wellbeing and may assist with the symptomatic relief of a wide range of conditions including Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Osteoarthritis and swollen joints. Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil may also be beneficial for maintaining a normal, healthy cardiovascular system, brain function, blood circulation and cholesterol levels. Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1,000 contains a balance of EPA and DHA and is Polysorbate 80 free and tested for mercury and heavy metals.
Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1000 has been formulated for:
- Swollen Joints
- Cardiovascular system
- Brain function
- Blood circulation
- Cholesterol level balance
Who would use Caruso’s Natural Fish Oil 1000?
- People who suffer from the pain, swelling, or stiffness associated with osteoarthritis and any other inflammatory joint conditions
- People who wish to maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular function.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Students or elderly people who wish to support their cognitive function
- Anyone who does not get adequate Omega 3 levels through their daily diet
- Anyone concerned about the potential mercury levels found in dietary fish but wishing to maintain or increase their Omega 3 intake