Caruso's Kids Eye Care contains key ingredients that help with eye development and visual function including DHA, Vitamin A and the crucial carotenoids Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These ingredients may help with healthy eye and brain development, retina and macular health whilst also protecting the eye from free radical damage.
One of the biggest challenges that parents face each day is the amount of blue light exposure that our children get from digital device use, as many children need to have access to digital devices for long periods of time. The important difference for children is that their eyes are still developing, and they may not have the protective pigments in their eyes to help filter out some of this blue light.
Caruso's Kids Eye Care contains Lutein, which is also naturally present in mother's milk. Lutein intakes are very important as it may help support cells of the eye by acting as an antioxidant to support ocular tissue from free radical damage.
DHA plays an essential role in the early development of vision during infancy and childhood as it is involved in the transport of nutrients in and out of cells which helps to support mental, cognitive and visual development. It is present in high levels in the membranes of the retina and the brain and has been shown to be particularly important for optimal development in children.
Caruso's Kids Eye Care Health Indications:
- Maintaining eye health and protecting the eye from free radicals
- Protecting the eye from blue light damage
- Maintaining the health and function of the brain, retina and eyes
- Maintaining macular pigment density
- Supporting night vision development
- Helping with glare and eye strain
Who would use Caruso's Kids Eye Care?
- Children who regularly use digital devices
- Children with eye strain and soreness
- Those wishing to support the healthy development and function of their eyes and brain
- Those who wish to protect their eyes from free radical damage