Mild and benign enlargement of the prostate gland occurs in men with an increases in age. The most common notable symptoms are difficulty starting urininating, waking up frquently to go to the toilet, a weak urinary strea as well as stopping and starting urination.
It is crucial that all men who experience these symptoms be examined by a doctor. If your doctor has diagnosed you with Medically Diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertropy (BPH) Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max may help to support the health and function of your prostate gland. Caruso's Prostate EZE maintains healthy prostate gland function and supports the management of the symptoms of Medically Diagnosed Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy such as daytime and nighttime urinary frequency, difficulty in starting urination, incomplete emptying of the bladder, weak stream, after-dribbling, hesitation and interruption of flow.
Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max health indications:
• Management of symptoms Medically Diagnosed Prostate Enlargement
• Prostate gland health• Antioxidant for the prostate gland
Who would use Caruso’s Prostate EZE Max?
* Men who urinate frequently or need to urinate urgently even though there is little urine to pass
* Men who frequently urinate at night
* Men who have difficulty commencing and finishing urination
* Men whose urine stream is weak or stops and starts
* Men who feel they have not completely emptied their bladder or who experience dribbling after emptying
* Those with a family history of enlarged prostate
* Those displaying early indicators of an enlarged prostate i.e. getting up during the night to urinate
If you have not been diagnosed with Benign Prostatic Hypeertophy or your symptoms worsen, please see a doctor immediately.