Ladies, looking to help relieve the symptoms of PMS?
Why use Caruso’s Vitex 1000?
Caruso’s Vitex 1000 may provide relief of symptoms associated with hormonal fluctuations such as mood swings, irritability and breast tenderness associated with premenstrual tension. It may also give a regulatory effect on heavy or irregular periods. Vitex also helps with menopausal symptoms.
Caruso’s Vitex 1000 has been formulated for:
- Relief of premenstrual symptoms/syndrome (PMS)
- Relief of menstrual pain and cramping
- Relief of premenstrual breast pain
- Relief of mild anxiety and nervous tension associated with PMS
- Management of dysmenorrhoea, heavy periods or irregular periods
- Relief of symptoms of menopause
Who would benefit from using Caruso’s Vitex 1000?
- Women who experience irritability, mood alteration, headache, fluid retention and breast fullness associated with premenstrual tension
- Women with irregular or heavy periods
- Women that experience menstrual cramps
- Peri-menopausal or menopausal women who experience pre-menstrual symptoms
- Women experiencing menopause
Vitex agnus-castusSupplementation with Vitex may assist in the symptomatic relief of irritability, mood swings, headaches and breast fullness and tenderness associated with premenstrual syndrome. Vitex is a hormone normaliser to help stabilise menstrual cycle irregularities. Vitex may assist in relieving symptoms of PMS; May assist in the management of pre-menstrual tension; May relieve symptoms of menopause.
Q: How long can I stay on Caruso’s Vitex 1000?
Caruso’s Vitex can be taken for as long as needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional.
Q: Can I take Caruso’s Vitex 1000 if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
No, we do not recommend the use of Caruso’s Vitex 1000 during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q: Can children take Caruso’s Vitex 1000?
Caruso’s Vitex is not suitable for use by children under the age of 18 years. For further advice please consult your healthcare professional.
Q: Can Caruso’s Vitex 1000 be taken with other medication?
Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Each tablet contains:
Vitex agnus-castus fruit dry 1g (1000mg)
Standardised to Agnusides 800mcg
Standardised to Aucubin 700mcg
Adults take 1 tablet per day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Colour: Dark green
- Free from:
Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, animal products, eggs, peanuts, soy, corn, starch, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Not to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Why trust Caruso products?