Terms and Conditions 2018
Caruso’s Natural Health website (hereafter called “the website”) has been made available to you to provide you with information about our company and products. We trust you will find the website informative and that the content will help you to learn more about complementary medicines and Natural Health.
The website is an information source and is not a substitute for professional advice.
This Terms and Conditions document should be read before you begin to use the website and the Terms and Conditions form an Agreement between you and Caruso’s Natural Health.
1. Material Published on the website
The website contains a large amount of information relating to Complementary Medicines and Nutritional Supplements which is compiled by us or contracted writers. There may also be from time to time user generated content published on the website. This user generated content is not reviewed or verified by Caruso’s Natural Health.
2. Your Responsibilities
You may not utilize the website in any way that could affect the functionality of our servers, site or network. You may not attempt to hack any section of the website. Caruso’s Natural Health will take vigorous legal action to ensure these Terms and Conditions are adhered to.
3. International Usage of our Website
If you are located outside of Australia, you access the website under your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with the local laws related to your specific location. Furthermore, we do not make guarantee that our website or subsequent services are applicable or appropriate for users outside of Australia.
4. Links to Other Sites
The website may include links to other websites. We have no control over the content, privacy or terms and conditions of these web sites and recommend you read each individual site’s policies and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that Caruso’s Natural Health are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other sites.
5. Content You Post or Submit
The website may include areas where you may be able to post information or join discussions or forums. These postings will be deemed in the public domain and can be viewed by other visitors to the website and are not private.
We reserve the right to block your ability to post and/or to access the website and Services.
We have no obligation to edit Postings, and are not responsible for their content.
We reserve the right to remove Postings for any reason.
We are not responsible for any failure or delay in removing Postings.
7. Your Use of Content
All of the content available on the website is owned by us or our contracted contributors and is protected by the relevant copyright, patent IP and trademark laws. You may use the content for personal use but never in any commercial way.
All trademarks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners.
8. The website is not a substitute for Professional Advice
The website offers health and nutritional information, and is designed for educational purposes only. Any information provided on the website should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you have any concerns regarding your health or a health condition you should always consult with a health-care professional. Should you use or take actions based upon any of the information found on the website provided by either Caruso’s Natural Health employees, contracted sources or guests to the website, you do so solely at your own risk.
We provide the website, including all faults, errors and omissions and make no guarantees about the content, implied warranties or guarantees about the products or services. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or services will be effective or will meet your requirements or expectations. You use the website and the services at your own risk.
As permitted by law, you agree to indemnify our directors, employees, owners and any other affiliated entities from all liabilities and claims that may arise from your use or misuse of the website.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions are posted on the website and constitute the entire Agreement between you and Caruso’s Natural Health and supersede all prior agreements. If any part of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid or unenforceable, that part of the Agreement shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining parts of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Governing Body for Disputes
Any disputes relating to this Agreement will be governed by the law of the State of New South Wales, Australia and any claim or dispute that arises from the Agreement will be resolved by a court of law located in the State of New South Wales.
13. Competition Participation & Guidelines
We may offer competitions on our website and / or Social Media platforms, for which there will be a governing set of Terms & Conditions which will be provided at the time of the competition & your participation & available at the said location at the time that they are provided.
13.1 Frank's Free Heath Pack Recipe Competition Terms & Conditions
To win a $500 Westfields voucher, create one of the recipes found in Frank's Free Health Pack and post a photo to your Facebook page tagging Caruso's Natural Health official Facebook page (www.facebook.com.au/carusoshealth). Rules are as follows:
1. You must like and follow Caruso's Natural Health on their official Facebook page before entering the competition.
2. Download Frank's Free Health Pack at https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/healthpack if you have not already done so
3. Select a recipe from one of the recipe books included in Frank's Free Health Pack:
- Christina's Recipes Smoothie Bowls
- Christina's Recipes Light and Airy
- Christina's Recipes Rich and Airy
- Fernwood's Healthy Breakfast
- MyOrganics Lunch Box Recipes
- SlimEZE Program
- Sugar Detox Program
4. Create the recipe of your choice and take a photo. Post it to your Facebook and tag the official Caruso's Natura Health Facebook page. Tell us what you created, what book it was from and any other information you would like to add!
5. Entries will be judged using a judging criteria by an internal panel based on
- Craft and Technique- the level of presentation
- Style and Creativity- colourful and / or creative
- Ingredients and Recipe- would anything need to be changed or corrected
6. Each participant can enter Frank's Free Health Pack Recipe Competition as many times as they like, as long as each entry adheres to the Terms & Conditions and is posted individually. (you cannot post multiple entries at once)
7. The winner of the $500 Westfields voucher will be announced on Thursday the 27th of June 2019 on the official Caruso's Natural Health Facebook page. Caruso's will then contact the participant to secure necessary details and send the voucher by tracked mail.
8. Caruso's Natural Health does not accept responsibility for any injury or sickness sustained during the process of preparing entries for the Health Pack Recipe competition. All due diligence should be taken to ensure safety and health at all times within your preparation space/s and with the ingredients used.
9. This competition is not open to employees of Caruso's Natural Health.
14. Changes to These Terms of Service
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time and updated Terms and Conditions will be posted into this section of the website. If you do not agree with the changes to these Terms of Service, you should discontinue your use of the website. Your continued use of the website after any changes signifies your agreement to the new terms.
15. Online Shopping Information & Terms
Are availabe at https://carusosnaturalhealth.com.au/online-shopping-information/
We are always trying to improve our website and would welcome your feedback.
To provide feedback please write to us at
Caruso’s Natural Health
PO Box 310
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated May 2017.