Vitamin K2 works together with Vitamin D3 to utilise Calcium in the maintenance of bone health!
Your body requires a balance of vitamins and minerals and, to maintain bone health, Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 are essential. In fact, Vitamins K2 and D3 are biological partners which work synergistically in the process of calcium absorption and bone mineralisation.
Vitamin D3 not only supports the absorption of Calcium from the diet, it also helps with the production of a protein called osteocalcin. Osteocalcin is involved in the bone mineralisation process in that it helps to incorporate calcium into the bone tissue. Vitamin K2 plays a role in activating osteocalcin. Therefore the two vitamins are both necessary for bone building, by ensuring that calcium is being absorbed into the bones optimally.
Caruso’s Vitamin K2+D3 health indications:
- Help promote bone mineral density
- Help enhance bone strength
- Promote the maintenance of strong and healthy bones
- Support calcium absorption in bones
- Support healthy cardiovascular and immune system functioning