Sugar Detox Recipe: Strawberry and Lemon Ice Blocks
19th May, 2016
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 lemons, squeezed
- 2 cups warm water
- 2 sachet of stevia
- Put the strawberries into a food processor and puree them leaving a few slices for garnish.
- Strain it into a strainer.
- Add in lemon juice and
- Mix stevia and warm water until stevia dissolves and pour it into the strainer.
- Mix well.
- Put strawberry slices into moulds.
- Slice the squeezed lemon zest and put some into moulds.
- Share the lemonade into block moulds or piece paper or plastic cups.
- Place popsicle sticks in the centre of each and freeze for 5 hours.
Notes: You can choose any fruits of your choose, just ensure you are not having more than 1 popsicle a day.