Caruso’s Natural Health Pty Limited ACN 16 002 029 227 (“Caruso’s Natural Health”, “we”, “us”, “our”) value the information and take the protection of personal information seriously. We understand the information you may provide to us may be sensitive, and we respect the trust you place in us.
We are committed to ensure compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles (‘APP’) in the (Cth) Privacy Act of 1988. This policy also takes into consideration requirements under the General Data Protection (GDPR) for interaction with European consumers. Where the terms ‘personal information’ are used and referencing ‘personal information’ is as defined in the Australian Privacy Principles and to ‘personal data’ as defined in the GDPR.
What information does Caruso’s Natural Health collect and when does it collect this information?
Caruso’s Natural Health will collect personal information when you visit our website or communicate with us on all technology devices. The types of information that Caruso’s Natural Health collects from you and the situations in which we collect personal information are outlined below.
What personal information do we store and collect?
1. Personal details (name, address, email, phone, gender and age)
2. Customer ID number
3. IP Address
4. Operating system, web browser and version
5. Pages you visit and features you use on our website
How do we collect your data?
1. Creation of an account on our official website
2. Online communication and downloads for any of our resources or educational material
3. Participation of promotions, competitions, surveys and focus groups
• Other forms of communication involving a need for sensitive information such as a customer call about our product to one of our naturopaths.
• Cookies and/or similar technologies to analyse behavioural advertising movement, ensure website functionality and can recognise you across different services and devices to provide a personalised experience.
Why do we use your personal data?
- Fulfilment of orders and delivery information
- Provide information that you requested e.g. order history
- For communicating on updates and special offers on our mailing list (if you have opted for this)
- Improve website functionality and experience
- To respond to customer support enquiries
Who do we disclose your information to?
We will not, without your consent, disclose your information to third parties unless disclosure is required or authorised under law. Partnership with third parties includes but are not limited to web hosting provider, IT system administrators, payment processors, couriers to enable our website functionality, prevent fraud and be part of business processes.
Do we use direct marketing?
As part of our promotional, education and remarketing campaigns, we may contact you using the email address you have provided. If you would like to not receive any future emails, please unsubscribe on any email we provide and you will be removed from any future communication. You can resubscribe by logging into your account and then updating your details in your account section.
Data Integrity and Security
Personal data is stored in Caruso’s Natural Health office located in Sydney, Australia. Some of the data is processed on behalf of our technology vendors in other countries. These include companies include Google, Facebook and Dot Digital. We will take reasonable steps to protect your data from misuse, loss or unauthorised access and will destroy in a secure way personal information once it is no longer required.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your information for as long as needed or permitted to provide you services. We will retain your information as advised in the following criteria:
• The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide a service to you
• Legal obligations we have or as legally advised necessary to resolve dispute and enforce our agreements.
When your information is no longer required it will be destroyed securely.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You are entitled to request access to personal information and to request any information be corrected or deleted which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete personal information that you have previously provided to us, you may contact us by emailing email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Internal Sharing of Information
Communication you sent to us by email, fax, letter or other means of communication may be shared with our employees for the purposes of actioning a request or internal recording of your request.
How can I provide feedback or report an issue?
Caruso’s Natural Health
14 Shale Place, Eastern Creek NSW 2766, Australia
Linked Web Sites
Policy Version: V5
Last Reviewed: August 2020