Avocado Cups with Mexican Salad Recipe
6th October, 2021
To all our avo lovers, this recipe is for you! Avocado Cups with Mexican Salad Recipe is perfect for an easy weeknight meal or entertaining guests at a BBQ party. These cups of avocado, seasoned with cilantro and lime, will be the perfect appetiser for any occasion.
Benefits of Avocado
- Rich in healthy fats
- Rich in antioxidants
- Good source of vitamin C, E & K
- 1 avocado
- 4-5 olives finely diced
- 1 cucumber peeled and finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of chilli flakes or chili powder
- ½ red capsicum finely diced
- ½ cup parsley – finely chopped
- ¼ pumpkin seeds
- ½ lemon juiced
1. Slice the avocado through the middle to create 2 halves. Remove the seed and remove just a little bit more of the centre flesh and place into a bowl.
2. In the same bowl place all the additional ingredients and vegetables and lemon juice. Toss gently and then scoop the salad mix back into the centre of each avocado.