Recipe: Prawn, Mango and Macadamia Salad
28th February, 2016
- 100g cooked prawns (can substitute with chicken or tofu)
- 100g rocket leaves
- 1 x mango
- 1x avocado
- 50g raw macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1 x lime (squeezed)
- 2 x tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 – 2 long red chilies
- Mix lime juice, olive oil and chili together in bowl as the dressing.
- Cut mango and avocado into similar sized pieces.
- In bowl place rocket, then add prawns, mango, avocado and dressing. Stir gently to avoid bruising the mango and avocado.
- Sprinkle with macadamia nuts when serving.