Spanish Baked Eggs
15th July, 2019
Spanish baked eggs are a great choice for a flavoursome brekkie, lunch or dinner. Not only are they delicious but they're also low in sugar and carbs keeping you energized for longer. Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 1/4 small onion finely
- 1 spring onion, finely
- 1/4 red capsicum, deseeded
- ½ cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of finely cut
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. In a non-stick pan spray
- oil and cook onions and capsicum until softened
- and starting to brown.
- Add tomatoes and basil. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into an ovenproof dish. Make a
- hollow circle in the centre and break 2 eggs into
- the hollow.
- Place in oven and Cook for 20 minutes. Serve