Sugar Detox Recipe: Chargrilled Vegetable Stack
23rd June, 2016
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced
- 1 large yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 2 large flat mushrooms, sliced
- 200g danish feta, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Rocket leaves to garnish plate
- Heat a large grill plate. Lightly rub vegetables with oil, and place onto hot grill plate.
- Once browned and half cooked, turn over and repeat.
- Once cooked, season vegetables with salt and pepper.
- Stack the vegetables on top of each other, alternating between the vegetables.
- Once stacked, add rocket around the stack and crumble the feta on top, and add fresh basil.
Serves 4: Share with friends and family or portion out for other days.
Notes: Serve with 125g of beef or protein of your choice.