Sugar Detox Recipe: Chicken And Quinoa Salad
23rd March, 2017
- 125g of chicken breast
- ½ cup of quinoa
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ¼ cup of diced red and green capsicum
- ½ a ripe tomato, finely diced
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- Cook the quinoa as directed on the package.
- Lightly grease a pan and once hot grill the chicken breast until golden brown on each side and cooked through.
- Once the quinoa is ready, mix in a bowl with the finely diced vegetables.
- Add salt, lemon and pepper to taste.
- Slice the chicken breast once cooled down and add to the quinoa and vegetable mix.
Notes: Don't feel like chicken or don't eat meat? Simply replace it with a protein of your choice or nuts or feta.