Sugar Detox Recipe: High Protein Pancakes
14th December, 2019
- 2 eggs plus 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup ground golden flaxseed
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Stevia
- Nonstick cooking spray, olive oil
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir well. If the batter is too thick, add water. If it’s too loose, add more ground flaxseed.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour one-quarter of the batter into skillet to make a pancake. Cook until golden on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Repeat to make three more pancakes.
- You can add fresh orange juice to soften
Notes: You can serve it with ½ a cup of fruit of your choice.