Sugar Detox Recipe: Mixed Seafood and Brown Rice
16th September, 2016
- 125g of seafood of your choice
- ½ red capsicum, finely diced
- 50g Baby broccoli
- ½ small Spanish onion, finely diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- Oil spray
- Cook brown rice as stated on label.
- Lightly spray pan with olive oil spray.
- add the crushed garlic and then grill seafood over medium heat, until half cooked.
- Add vegetables until softened and cooked through.
- Once cooked, mix through the brown rice.
- Squeeze lemon over seafood and rice.
Notes: If you do not want to have seafood with brown rice you can simply have it with 1 cup of vegetables of your choice from the list.